You may have seen this post last week about our trip to the apple tree orchards which yielded ten lbs. of gilt succulent apples.

What the heck practice you exercise with x lbs. of apples?

Apple Streusel Muffin Recipe

Well after I made my dad a batch of apple butter for his birthday, I decided to find something more original than the standard dumplings and pies. (I'm not exactly know for taking the like shooting fish in a barrel road ya know. ; ) Of course these little delights may be no surprise if you were around here last fall and already know most my muffin habit. Concluding twelvemonth was all almost the Pumpkin Muffins with cream cheese filling that Emmet likes so much. And so in the bound Reli begging for the Strawberry Banana Muffins. So at present information technology's my plow.

Apple tree Muffins for all!

Apple Muffin Recipe
Use the largest size holes on your grater, or the shreds will just disappear while blistering.

Apple Streusel Muffins – makes 12+

2 cups flour

1/2 cup white sugar

1/2 loving cup dark-brown sugar

i/ii cup butter – soft

two eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 teaspoon blistering pulverization

1/2 teaspoon blistering soda

1 teaspoon cinnamon

ane/2 teaspoon nutmeg

2 heaping tablespoons applesauce

3 large apples – 1 chopped – two grated

Streusel Topping – alloy with a fork to grade crumbles

1/iii loving cup brown sugar

1 tablespoon flour

ane tablespoon butter

one/8 teaspoon cinnamon

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the apples into a big bowl and stir in sugars to bring out the juices. Set aside and mix the dry ingredients in a split bowl. When the apple tree mix becomes juicy, stir in the eggs, vanilla and butter. Add the dry out ingredient mix and combine thoroughly. Divide into muffin cups and sprinkle with topping. Bake for 20 minutes and Savor!

Apple Streusel Muffin Recipe
In case yous're wondering, this is what I mean past "Let the apples get juicy."

Obviously I wouldn't exist sharing this recipe with you if I didn't think they were skillful, but these were toddler approved, and across delicious. I could. not. stop. eating them, and have fabricated iv batches in the by 2 months! They also reheat beautifully, so make sure you lot freeze the extras (if there are whatever) for a super quick breakfast on those busy mornings.

Apple Streusel Muffin Recipe

Any suggestions on what my next muffins should be? I've been thinking perchance cinnamon raisin,

but do those even exist or am I making information technology up?

post signature